Who We Are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Colm Keegan Poetry understands and respects the importance of your personal privacy and data protection. It is important for you to know that we are fully committed to achieving compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We collect only the personal information that is necessary from you to process your inquiry for a lawful basis. This happens when you make the personal choice to fill out a form or enter information on our site (via Our contact form, Email signup forms).
You can choose whether to provide this information. Providing this personal information is necessary to provide certain services. We collect:
- Your Name (First & Last)
- Email address
- Telephone number
How we use/process your information
We lawfully process the information we collect from you only in the following ways, which are necessary to complete our potential business engagement:
- To follow up with you after correspondence you have voluntarily sent as an inquiry via email
How we protect your information
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All communications are processed through a secure gateway provider and are never stored or processed on our servers.
Access and control of your information
You may choose to control or restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously gave us access to your personal information by filling in a contact form or a booking form on this website, you may change your mind and contact us at any time by writing to or emailing us at: email@example.com.
- We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes via our internal server logs
- A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any sensitive information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
If you turn cookies off, or you reject cookies when you first visit our site, it won’t affect your experience on this website, or prevent your access to it.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any the personal information that you provide to us voluntarily unless we provide you with advance notice.
We will otherwise not share your personal information with third parties except:
- As required by law
- As necessary to protect our interests
- With vendors contracted by us who have agreed to keep this information confidential
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Tracking
- Internet protocol (IP) address for your computer/device
- Internet service provider
- Website from which you arrived
- Operating system and web browser software
- Date and time of your visit
- Pages you visit on this site
- Terms you use in our site’s search engines
Third-party tools like Google Analytics help our website administrators track site usage, understand how users find sites, and improve website function and content.
Data Breach Notification
If such personal information is stored with us, we will notify you via email.